This recipe is from Cooking Light, and it's simply a quick recipe with a long list of ingredients. It packs a small punch, but not noticeable enough to rave about it. Makes 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup bottled diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp fried oregano
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 4 thick center-cut pork chops
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir together the first 7 ingredients.
- Stir together flour and pepper. Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with the flour mixture. Cook pork chops in a lightly greased ovenproof skillet over medium heat, 2 minutes on each side. Spoon red bell pepper mixture over pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 5 minutes. Combine feta and olives in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over pork chops; and bake, covered, 6 more minutes.