Sweet Corn Spoonbread
Cornbread just got much more interesting with this recipe. From the cookbook Southern Bite and Web site, this side dish is full of yummy goodness. It was so easy to prep and pop in the oven; it just went to the top of the list for any corn bread recipe. Trust me, this dish is to die for!
- 1 (8.5oz) package JIFFY corn muffin mix
- 1 (14.75 oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (15oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease a 2-quart casserole disk with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and mix well. Pout the mixture into the casserole dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until the spoon bread is set.